Legal Notices, Disclaimer and Conditions of Sale
XE Xpress Electrical’s products and services are available to residents of the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom and the rest of Europe who can form legally binding contracts and is not available to any person under the age of 18.
Information contained on this website is provided as a service and for general information purposes only. While we try to make sure that the information is accurate, we can not guarantee this as errors may occur.
Due to the fact that every Monitor is different, the Colours of products represented on this web site are as accurate as the technical limitations allow.
When using this website, you accept that:
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk.
- The contents of this site are intended to inform and do not form or imply formation of any contract between XE Xpress Electrical and any other party.
- You are advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely on the correct technical functioning, security or performance of the site.
It is not permitted to copy, transmit or reproduce any of the content of this site without our prior written consent. The copyright of this website is the property of XE Xpress Electrical.
XE Xpress Electrical respects the privacy of your personal information and has taken all reasonable measures to protect any information you submit to us. Any information obtained will be used solely for the purposes outlined in the site and will not be shared with any third party except where necessary in the provision of the services requested by the person requesting the service.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Conditions of Sale govern the sale of any product of the Company:
- Methods of payment: Payment in Advance – payment received prior to order being processed. Payments to be processed via Payment gateway on PayPal.
- XE Xpress Electrical shall not be liable for defects caused by the negligence of the buyer or his servants or sub- contractors in the installation or storage of goods once delivery has been made.
- The buyer shall advise the Company of any damage or shortage within 3 days of the date of receipt of the goods. If no such advice is received then the risk in the goods is deemed to have passed to the buyer.
- To ensure continuous development and improvement, we reserve the right to make changes to the colour, design and description and to alter the prices of our products.
- Our policy is to offer competitive prices wherever possible. Due, however, to the ever changing nature of the market, unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Company reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice to the buyer. The Company will however, wherever it is practical to do so, endeavour to notify price changes prior to their implementation.